Thread: Little RTT help if you would? Can't seem to get it working.

Tuner

Little RTT help if you would? Can't seem to get it working.

RTT timing.jpgI'm trying to get RTT to work properly and don't see changes made to the RAM table taking effect. You'll read the steps I've taken below but I've included a screen shot to show what is going on. In the particular idle cell I'm in the RAM table should be commanding 27 degrees of advance but it is still using my flash table for some reason. I've ensured to click the green arrow to enable RAM table but to no avail. I also made note that when I made changes to the timing table it states it is writing to RAM. Is it possible my OS just doesn't allow for RTT? In the OS field it shows unlicensed (applied), is this the issue perhaps? Any input would be GREATLY appreciated, I have a feeling I'm missing a vital step but I've gone through the help file and the boards and haven't seen what that may be.

Steps I've performed.
    1. Converted my 9381344 OS to 1 BAR MAF - Enhanced
    2. Flashed new RTT tune w/ RTT VE-SPARK-MAF-PE mode
    3. Enabled use RAM table in scanner for Main spark vs. airmass table

Thanks much

Dave
    Last edited by TT_Vert; 04-23-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Senior Tuner
    The engine does not use the main timing table in an idle situation. You must make changes in the idle timing table. For RT idle timing adjustments, the Bi-Directional controls are usually the easiest to use.
    Jaime