Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long does it take to get new credits after order?

Tuner

How long does it take to get new credits after order?

I just order some more credits, how long does it take to get them normally?

Thanks,
    Mike

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Same ?

I ordered mine last night around 9:00pm and I need them now,havent recieved them yet ,any word or any information anybody "HPTUNERS GUYS"Am I suppose to get an email how do I retrieve them??

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    its currently not an automated system and I havent seen them online yet today. As far as how they come...its via an emailed KEY that will be emailed to the email from your origonal order.

Any word yet??If it automated does it do it automatically or someone needs to do it?

someone needs to do it for you...its not automated yet
    I havent seen the guys online lately either..so they might just be busy...they do have a regular life too...
    could be that they possibly are adding a new feature and decided to knock it out today and get it done...
    might just be that they are working so hard on it they havent checked e-mails in a while..or possibly just a lot of orders to fill all at once...

please try sending an e-mail to sales(at)hptuners(dot)com asking about your order...
    -Scott -

Did u get ur key# yet?? I am waiting too. I want to to tune today and race tonight but looks like that is not going to happen.

Fastest A4 Coupe Bolt On's
    11.33 @ 119.84 mph OLSD Tune

Tuning done by www.GearsAreUs.com

Credits

I am still waiting, I got a customer thats waiting as of yesterday.I didnt think it was going to take this long,I told him hopefully today see what happens,moderators or anybody if u all can do anything to help out,Thanks

basically what I was told is that keith(the main guy who does credits) is on vacation....
    and chris is doing his best to take care of people..but he normaly doesnt do it..so it might take hime a while to get thru everybody...

please be patient..and sorry for your delays...

many people own this product, and possibly a large amount of people needed some credits....

also chris is in Aussie land..so he's on a different schedule than the us side...he's off by about 14-17 hrs depending on exactly where he is in austrailia...
    -Scott -

so has anyone got a key# thru email yet??

Tuner
    I'm still waiting for mine. I have another customer coming in tomorrow that I need more for as well! I hope they get back soon.

Mike

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    yeah I lucked out yesterday in that one of the people at the meet I went to had hptuners & allowed me to borrow his equipement to tune a couple of vehicles...thankfully I had a few credits left on my hardware so I was able to do 2 with my stuff & two with the other guys, otherwise I wouldve been SOL...hopefully everyone will get their credits soon...im still waiting on a few myself

Tuner in Training
    Yeah I'm still waiting for mine too... This takes too long and people who've already paid me are getting very impatient.

how long have u guys been waiting for credits.

I am still waiting for mine,so are my customers they getting impatient so am I,anybody have any clue as to when?It just wrong how they have all of our money when u check out, but then again it takes forever to get them,automated service should have been up and running already

They have been on board today but no one has anwered this post. Looking bad I guess.

I'm waiting also.
    2002 Quick Silver Z06 - Breathless Performance Shifter, DynaTech Headers SwainTech Coated, A&A Vortech Kit

Tuner in Training
    Well still nothing... neen waiting maybe two days now. I don't know how many people's they're trying to get but if I don't have it by tomorrow I'll be seeking a refund for those two credits. Wednesday is definately too lated for me.

I paid for this friday around 2 pm but still nothing.

look in your mail boxes just got my key #