etp 215 60cc
    0.040 cometics
    TR 223/234 114lsa
    Fast90/NW90TB
    svo 30lbs
    asp UDP
    160* stat
    All bolt-ons -EWP

RedHard was nice enough to help me out with a base ve table from an LS1 with a 228 cam as well as the my new IFR. Well I started the car and it stumbled quite a bit for the first couple min. but eventually it held idle. It actually doesn't drive too badly for all the things that were changed. I have made a couple of scans (one attached) and my trims are way out. I suspected I had an air leak in the intake because they are so far out. A friend advised me to run propane around it and especially in the map sensor area but there was no response. I was just wondering if anyone could tell if I had some type of leak by looking at my scan? The highest point on my ve table currently is 116. It looks as though I would have to raise it to the 130's+ to get my trims negative. I have seens quite a few H&C ve tables and none of them are even close to that high, which makes me think I may have a problem.

Thanks for any input.
    ETP 215's 60cc
    TR223/234 .636/.599 114lsa
    Fast90/NW90TB
    All bolt-ons -ewp

with heads and cam you will need to log different things, what you have in there really doesnt help and stock o2s are worthless IMO. you need to log the idle airflow corrections in there to see what the car needs at idle for airflow, thats one of the biggest thigns that need changing for h/c car.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Quote Originally Posted by WS6FirebirdTA00
    with heads and cam you will need to log different things, what you have in there really doesnt help and stock o2s are worthless IMO. you need to log the idle airflow corrections in there to see what the car needs at idle for airflow, thats one of the biggest thigns that need changing for h/c car.
    Alright, I'll get some scanning done today. Will this improve my trims across the board or only in idle regions? I haven't touched the idle or timing tables on the car. It is VERY lean at start-up (19-23:1afr) until the 02's heat up (??) and then it works it way down to stoich. I does idle pretty well and never stalls but the fumes at the back of the car will make your eyes water. Thanks for the response.
    ETP 215's 60cc
    TR223/234 .636/.599 114lsa
    Fast90/NW90TB
    All bolt-ons -ewp