Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P0108 and P1514 codes and won't start

Advanced Tuner
    I’ll try disabling other map channels next.

I wonder what’s with the TPS with this new pcm?

Advanced Tuner
    MAP pid shows weird numbers still even with other MAP channels removed. After cranking it's peaked.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    I checked the PCM part numbers and they are the same. In the new PCM the platform was before any changes GMT530. That's a truck, right? Writing corvette tune changes (compare files and copy all changes) on that should make it Corvette, right?

Advanced Tuner
    Now with the third pcm I would say something goes wrong with hptuners tune load or COS. Stock tune in pcm and it starts. 2bar COS and copying changes from original and it wont start anymore. No fault codes, not even from MAF which is not present at all.

Advanced Tuner
    Now it runs roughly with new pcm and with 2 bar COS. TPS shows zero and it stays running only by pumping the gas pedal. What goes wrong with the 2 bar COS?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Under Engine Diag change PO101,PO102 and PO103 to NO Mil Light car should start.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by C5 2000 View Post
    Under Engine Diag change PO101,PO102 and PO103 to NO Mil Light car should start.
    No, this is a 2 bar SD tune. Those codes need to be active as soon as I try to start, otherwise SD-mode won't work.

Advanced Tuner
    This has been solved today. I removed latest version of hptuners from my computer and found 4/2017 software version. I used write entire for the new pcm with old pcm’s tune (id’s dont match etc..). Started right away and everything works again.

C5 2000 was right, if you aren't running a MAF you do want/need to fail the MAF with the codes for pure speed density. You basically want the maf sensor status to say failed straight away so it goes right to the VE table only.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    C5 2000 was right,
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    if you aren't running a MAF you do want/need to fail the MAF with the codes for pure speed density. You basically want the maf sensor status to say failed straight away so it goes right to the VE table only.
    Yes.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapi View Post
    This has been solved today. I removed latest version of hptuners from my computer and found 4/2017 software version. I used write entire for the new pcm with old pcm’s tune (id’s dont match etc..). Started right away and everything works again.
    So no tune changes, just different version of HP Tuners.

Nice.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekka_Perkeles View Post
    So no tune changes
    No tune changes. All changes I did before with the new version were also identical. At least with ”compare”-function. I inform support about this.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapi View Post
    No tune changes. All changes I did before with the new version were also identical. At least with ”compare”-function. I inform support about this.
    That is scary. Glad I haven't done the update yet.