Thread: Hellcat not making power?

Tuner in Training

Hellcat not making power?

Hello,
    I?m working on hellcat with full bolt ons upper and lower pulleys
    Blower spacers, methanol injection, 1050x injectors and a fuel pump. With mix 93oct and q16
    It reads 17-18psi.

First, what PE should i aim for? Currently its 11.7 or .79 should i go richer?

Second, it wont take more timing! And it?s already not that much!

It made 820whp on the dyno but i think theres little more.

Would appreciate your help

Advanced Tuner
    How much is "not that much" regarding timing?

Are you used to tuning LS vehicles? The hemi can't take nearly as much timing as the LS stuff, but the heads flow so much better you don't need as much timing to make power.

I usually shoot for .78-.8 lambda so if you're at .79 you should be good. Only way to know for sure would be on a dyno though.

Keep in mind every dyno reads differently, but what do you feel it should be making?
    Dyno numbers aren't everything. My car makes way less power than a lot of other cars with similar mods, however ET is better than most at my power level. Differences from dyno to dyno might surprise you.

To be honest, imo 820 isn't bad for the mods. For reference I'm at 898whp with a redeye blower, 20psi on e85, yet my car runs 9.6's and seeming to get better as I work on my launching. Before the last couple of mods, my car made 924 on one dyno and 847 on a different one. Correction factor also makes a difference

Tuner in Training
    Starts 6* at 3800 and 15-16* of timing at 6200~ RPM

Advanced Tuner
    15-16 at WOT is Crazy high at 17-18psi imo

Granted I'm on E85 (pump so actually about 70%) here's my current tune. C16 should be pretty close

hellcat 2-12-2022 2.65 e85 1200cc.hpt

'

Tuner in Training
    Appreciate your input! I’ve lowered the timing to be safe.