Thread: Need 60lb Siemens Injector Data for Edelbrock SC Kit 15172 - 6.4 LX LC Platform

Tuner in Training

Need 60lb Siemens Injector Data for Edelbrock SC Kit 15172 - 6.4 LX LC Platform

Does anyone have the Edelbrock tune for this kit? If yes, please share. Thanks in advance.

I am actually looking for the injector data for the 60 lb Siemens injectors that come in this kit. Edelbrock injector part number 15903. These are the 60 lb "shortie" Deka injectors, I think 38 mm long.

If anyone has tuning advice on getting this kit to work on a 2012 SRT8 6.4 392 Chrysler C300 I am all ears. I have done plenty of bolt-on Dodge tunes so at least I have some experience to fall back on. I also have the Dodge Beginners Guide from The Tuning School. This will be a new challenge for sure.

I have attached a copy of the tune I pulled off the car when it came into the shop. Looks like stock injector data and stock map sensor data. The car starts great, idles great. Everything is fine until it gets into boost. It quickly goes into limp mode, as expected. This should be fun, and by that, I mean I already regret agreeing to tune this.

Thanks in advance.

Tune file as found when it came into the shop: asFound.hpt

Quote Originally Posted by AC3 View Post
    Does anyone have the Edelbrock tune for this kit? If yes, please share. Thanks in advance.

I am actually looking for the injector data for the 60 lb Siemens injectors that come in this kit. Edelbrock injector part number 15903. These are the 60 lb "shortie" Deka injectors, I think 38 mm long.

If anyone has tuning advice on getting this kit to work on a 2012 SRT8 6.4 392 Chrysler C300 I am all ears. I have done plenty of bolt-on Dodge tunes so at least I have some experience to fall back on. I also have the Dodge Beginners Guide from The Tuning School. This will be a new challenge for sure.

I have attached a copy of the tune I pulled off the car when it came into the shop. Looks like stock injector data and stock map sensor data. The car starts great, idles great. Everything is fine until it gets into boost. It quickly goes into limp mode, as expected. This should be fun, and by that, I mean I already regret agreeing to tune this.

Thanks in advance.

Tune file as found when it came into the shop: asFound.hpt
    That's the tune you are currently running??

Pratio is one Bar, part of the issue, needs at lease 2 Bar data.

Make sure you go into eng diag and make changes there.

Don't look at fueling stuff, don't know the inj.

Look at airflow stuff
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2018 Trackhawk PCM/TCM tune by Dusterhoff.
    Flex Fuel, MMX faux 95mm TB, GripTec 2.85, 10% ATI lower, FIC1200, ARH 1 7/8 w/cats, 180 T-stat

13 Chrysler 300S, RAM BGE 412 stroker, cam motion 232/246 619/619 118 +4, ATI 18% OD pulley
    Whipple Gen5 3.0, 2.50 upper pulley, Smooth Boost controller, FIC 1200 inj. Nick W 108mm TB, FORE dual return fuel system, E85, FTI 2800 stall(SRT83380), SHR WAR Viking trans and valve body, Getrag 3.73, 1 7/8 kooks w/hi-flow cats, 3" Magnaflow Cat-back 943rwhp

Tuner in Training
    That's the tune you are currently running?? - No. But the car came in the shop with 1 bar map sensor installed and stock injector data in the tune. The injectors are clearly marked DEKA so I know stock injector data is wrong. Also 19% LTFT at idle is another clue injector data is wrong. I will install MAP sensor from SRT-4 Neon and setup tune accordingly.

Pratio is one Bar, part of the issue, needs at lease 2 Bar data. - Agree, thank you. I will change this when I install 2 bar map sensor.

Make sure you go into eng diag and make changes there. - Agree, thank you.

Don't look at fueling stuff, don't know the inj. - The point of making this post was to get injector data. I am asking for the stock edlebrock tune because I intend to buy the 60 lb edelbrock injectors that come with the kit. I reached out to edelbrock tech support and they cannot/will not email their tune file because 1) California laws suck, and 2) this car is a 2012 model and they only support 2015-2018 models.

My hope was someone had the base tune for the 2015-2018 models so I could get injector data and to use the compare feature between the tune in the car now and the edelbrock tune in order to get a good base tune.

Look at airflow stuff - please be specific

this was my edenbrock 5.7 tune from jay greene if you want it
    Attached Files Attached Files

Seimens 60lb.jpg

This is the latest i have for those 60lbs