Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Toyota Repository

Potential Tuner

Stock BIN

There is so much good info in this thread, I don't want to clutter it up, but since the real repository doesn't have a single Toyota File, here is a Fully Stock 2016 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L:

2016Toyota Sequoia_5.7L_STOCK.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowNStock View Post
    Increasing the rev limit is straightforward, it's under "Engine -> Fuel -> Cutoff, DFCO", just increase to the value you'd like. Don't go crazy on the stock valvetrain...

[/ATTACH]
    CUrious... if you raise the rev limiter, do we need to rescale every single map with RPM in it? I'm not seeing that being done after playing with that... Any idea how extra RPM would be dealt with if rev limiter exceeds what we see in maps?

Quote Originally Posted by M_RED View Post
    CUrious... if you raise the rev limiter, do we need to rescale every single map with RPM in it? I'm not seeing that being done after playing with that... Any idea how extra RPM would be dealt with if rev limiter exceeds what we see in maps?
    If you exceed the upper bound of a table axis, it will continue to reference the highest value.

So, if the highest Engine RPM cell is 6,000 RPM, it will continue to reference that any time Engine RPM is above 6,000 RPM; same is true for other parameters, like Absolute Load, for instance.

As a result, you don't necessarily need to rescale, so long as the limiter is reasonably close to the max value or the table value is acceptable/conservative well beyond the max reference.

Potential Tuner
    If you exceed the upper bound of a table axis, it will continue to reference the highest value.

So, if the highest Engine RPM cell is 6,000 RPM, it will continue to reference that any time Engine RPM is above 6,000 RPM; same is true for other parameters, like Absolute Load, for instance.

As a result, you don't necessarily need to rescale, so long as the limiter is reasonably close to the max value or the table value is acceptable/conservative well beyond the max reference.
    Awesome,, good to know ! Thanks for sharing all your knowledge in here,,, Just started logging and playing with My sequoia, and I feel like I owe you a drink just for all your posts in here!

Potential Tuner
    Thank you, I am looking for Toyota .cuw calibration files. I downloaded your file and I'm looking at in binary. Are there really no Toyota files?

Tuner in Training
    Hey SlowNStock thanks for all that you've put into this thread so far, I have a question about your files. What are you using to open .hpt and .xml files?

Potential Tuner
    In Airflow-ElectronticThrottle-DesiredAirLoad-Torque based...

WHy is that table the inverse of Optimum Engine Torque Values? What is the relationship there??

Tuner in Training
    Is this how I should be seeing the files?Screenshot (13).png

Tuner in Training
    In Airflow-ElectronticThrottle-DesiredAirLoad-Torque based...

WHy is that table the inverse of Optimum Engine Torque Values? What is the relationship there??
    Did you have to Electronic Throttle added to your tuner? Because I don't have that tab..

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanallaire View Post
    Did you have to Electronic Throttle added to your tuner? Because I don't have that tab..
    Make sure you're in "Advanced" view.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDSM View Post
    Make sure you're in "Advanced" view.
    Ah thank you. Can anyone tell me ALL the tables that need to be changed to affect shift timing? So far I've change torque reduction and shift scheduling tables and there's no change...

Potential Tuner
    Is this how I should be seeing the files?Screenshot (13).png
    Open it the scanner ( in the channels config box) and it will give you those channels to monitor..

Tuner in Training
    Oh ok thanks again. Can someone look at my stock run? Are these normal readings for and NA 5.7 engine?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ah thank you. Can anyone tell me ALL the tables that need to be changed to affect shift timing? So far I've change torque reduction and shift scheduling tables and there's no change...
    Which tables, specifically, have you changed? If you post up a copy of your file, we can take a look.

Tuner in Training
    So I've noticed some changes now after I've changed APP% ranges. I'm still trying to figure out how to use some of your tables though... I'm a stock NA 5.7 mainly wanting to have better shifitng and squeeze some more juice out of this motor, where should I start with the latter?

Tuner in Training
    Here's a log with my modified shift scheduling, I couldn't get good WOT readings since it's raining here at the moment..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Anyone have this file 89663-ywn01?

Tuner in Training
    Which tables, specifically, have you changed? If you post up a copy of your file, we can take a look.
    I'll attach my file tomorrow

There is so much good info in this thread, I don't want to clutter it up, but since the real repository doesn't have a single Toyota File, here is a Fully Stock 2016 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L:

2016Toyota Sequoia_5.7L_STOCK.hpt
    hello .. how you you get this file sir ?

how u read ECU Toyota with HPtuner sir ??

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.joker View Post
    hello .. how you you get this file sir ?

how u read ECU Toyota with HPtuner sir ??
    You download the file into your computer, open VCM editor and open the file..