Thread: Single O2 sensor, GEN2 coyote file needed for comparison

Tuner in Training

Single O2 sensor, GEN2 coyote file needed for comparison

Well, apparently HPtuners even if you do the emissions course is not letting you change number of O2 sensors....which means my single turbo coyote build is kinda stuck....id rather not add two O2 sensors reading both banks and confusing each other...

read on here that if someone has a file with single primary O2 selected i can use a comparison function and copy it over?

Id greatly appreciate some help on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_liner740 View Post
    Well, apparently HPtuners even if you do the emissions course is not letting you change number of O2 sensors....which means my single turbo coyote build is kinda stuck....id rather not add two O2 sensors reading both banks and confusing each other...

read on here that if someone has a file with single primary O2 selected i can use a comparison function and copy it over?

Id greatly appreciate some help on this.
    I can change it no issue, hit me up.

Tuner in Training
    You want to charge me $500 USD to alter one parameter on my provided tune....SMH...

I see your name popping up offering help on a lot of posts...is this your business model? Ambulance chasing?

Who remembers the good old days of forums where we all learned from each other and helped each other for the community to get better?

Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    I can change it no issue, hit me up.

You want to charge me $500 USD to alter one parameter on my provided tune....SMH...

I see your name popping up offering help on a lot of posts...is this your business model? Ambulance chasing?

Who remembers the good old days of forums where we all learned from each other and helped each other for the community to get better?
    '
    Stop lying - I can paste your emails here no problem...

I said I can do it if you are custom tune by us which cost 500. You said you want only one parameter to which I replied - no thx.
    If you dont like it go somewhere else - you want shortcuts and free beer - go to the bar.

Tuner in Training
    Yea you said you could help out. I said great, to which you said you want to me by tuner?..why do I need you to tune an already tuned car, soliciting on a tuning forum?

So in essence for you to help I DO need to pay you $500. What other parameters are you going to change? It?s already tuned for injectors, TB, MAF housing. What exactly do I get extra for that $500?

I offered to pay for your time to change one parameter, so how TF do I want a free lunch?

If I don?t like it go somewhere else? LOL, YOU OFFERED TO HELP?

I bet you?re the guy offering to help with a flat tire on the side of the road, then asking for $$ for you to tow them to your shop and buy 4 tires from you, they just need the flat changed man?

Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    '
    Stop lying - I can paste your emails here no problem...

I said I can do it if you are custom tune by us which cost 500. You said you want only one parameter to which I replied - no thx.
    If you dont like it go somewhere else - you want shortcuts and free beer - go to the bar.

Advanced Tuner
    Yea you said you could help out. I said great, to which you said you want to me by tuner?..why do I need you to tune an already tuned car, soliciting on a tuning forum?

So in essence for you to help I DO need to pay you $500. What other parameters are you going to change? It?s already tuned for injectors, TB, MAF housing. What exactly do I get extra for that $500?

I offered to pay for your time to change one parameter, so how TF do I want a free lunch?

If I don?t like it go somewhere else? LOL, YOU OFFERED TO HELP?

I bet you?re the guy offering to help with a flat tire on the side of the road, then asking for $$ for you to tow them to your shop and buy 4 tires from you, they just need the flat changed man?
    Are you removing the rear to 1 or the fronts to 1 O2Sensor

Tuner in Training
    Front to 1. Bank1 is wired in currently.

Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    Are you removing the rear to 1 or the fronts to 1 O2Sensor